Dear Students, Staff and Guests,
We are waiting for the updated executive orders from our Governor (Indiana) to determine an opening date. When the executive orders allow for us to open, we will first bring our students into the building with strict distancing guidelines and a strict sanitation regimen. We will NOT be taking Guests Services for at a minimum of one week after opening to our students. We will need time to acclimate to our new way of conducting business. We are in the process of setting up our Academy with extra precautionary measures which will include dividers between our stations in the Salon Training Area along with rearranging our classrooms to allow for distance between students and we have enhanced our already rigorous sanitation measures.
We will be conducting temperature check with an infrared thermometer at point of entry into the building for everyone. Anyone with a temperature of 99 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed entrance into the building.
Everyone entering our building will be need to be screened with these questions and may be asked to leave based off of the answers.
- Do you have fever, shortness of breath or a cough?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Have you come into contact with any known Covid-19 positive case within the last 14 days?
We are thankful for all of our students and staff that have participated in our Temporary Distance Learning and we appreciate everyone’s patience and support during these unprecedented time. We will be so relieved and excited to get everyone back in the building to continue on with our amazing education! We’ve missed you!!! Stay safe!
Stuck at Home? Start a New Cosmetology Career!
In an uncertain world, you can still take steps toward your future no matter where you are today! Start your cosmetology career online and get a head start on a new career from the comfort and safety of your own home!
TSPA knows that students want the best education they can get. That’s why TSPA now offers temporary online cosmetology and beauty school certificates and licenses.
What are the benefits of TSPA’s online cosmetology and beauty school programs?
- Start any time. New classes start regularly, so there’s no need to wait!
- Accessibility: All you need is an internet connection and you’re ready to start your training!
- Variety: You can learn techniques in many areas, including cosmetology, esthetics, manicuring, business management, and marketing.
- Financial Aid or Financial Assistance: Online students may qualify for all kinds of scholarships, grants, and loans. More financial resources may be available during this time.
- Program support: Online students benefit from the same support as on-campus students, including help with financial aid to questions about technique.
Our modern style education appeals to all styles of learning. TSPA knows that there are no limits to what you can do and is now providing temporary online cosmetology programs* to help you achieve your goals no matter where you are! If you’re looking for a cosmetology school that is best for your style of learning, book your virtual tour with our admissions counselors to put your future into motion.
Wish we could be on campus with our ARTIST’s but instead, we’re bringing campus to you! 🏫➡️💻.
The Salon Professional Academy (TSPA) just launched temporary distance-learning or temporary online learning for our cosmetology and esthetics programs. Just like it is for you, it is new to us as well. We are all a little stressed and adapting to our new world as quickly as possible. To make your transition into the beauty world smooth, here are our top 3 tips to help you launch your online classes –
Tips For Online Learning:
- Manage your time. Set up a view of your daily & weekly schedule by first mapping out a calendar of all of the assignment and activity due dates along with work and family commitments. It’s okay to be selfish, block off time each week to get classwork done. Online classes tend to have a weekly flow and include discussion boards that require student participation. Plan to be a part of the conversation.
- Be a good participant. Good discussions are thoughtful, your best resources to help you bring good discussion starters can be from peer conversations, headlines, lecture and course materials. Great responses go beyond agreeing with your peers. Build on the discussion with your own ideas and experiences.
- Build your social community. Share contact information with your peers to connect on homework assignments and for social support. Be a part of TSPA’s Facebook pages for enrolled students to get the best information fast and easy access to peer conversations on campus and homework topics. Your campus is here to support you every step of the way. Online students benefit from the same support as on-campus students, including help with financial aid to questions about technique.
Be kind to yourself. We are all in uncharted territory right now but we all have each other’s support even if it’s temporarily from a distance right now.
Whether you’re interested in attending TSPA or just missing home, take a virtual tour with us! 🎥. Melanie in admissions is just a call (812-436-1306) or email away from your future.
A Cosmetology Degree is Your Path to a Better Future!
According to Forbes, America needs trade school graduates now. A career in the beauty industry could be your ticket to financial security!
The beauty industry is worth $523 billion dollars. The average American woman even spends nearly a quarter of a million dollars on hair and make-up in her lifetime!
That’s why the job outlook for cosmetologists, barbers, hairstylists, and make-up artists is better than any other field right now. The need is so great that you can start working and earning as soon as you complete a short trade school certificate in cosmetology!
How can you cash in on this trend?
- Investigate the different skills you can develop. You can become a hairstylist, make-up artist, skincare specialist, and more.
- Search for trade schools in your area or online to see what’s available.
- Talk to admissions counselors to find out what program is right for you.
- Enroll in a program at a trade or cosmetology school. Programs are short and affordable, and available in all areas of cosmetology.
An affordable trade school certificate can put you on the road to work in no time. If you want a career path with a stable financial future, consider enrolling in a cosmetology program! Start School From Your Home – Online learning has begun. Book your virtual tour with Melanie in admissions: 812-436-1306