The Salon Professional Academy of Evansville provides cosmetology programs that promote a higher level of cosmetology professional. Earning your cosmetology license through TSPA means you get to enjoy a higher earning potential. Your cosmetology career opportunities after TSPA are limitless. You deserve the best start, come learn how to become a trendsetting hair stylist today.
At TSPA we know that a career in cosmetology is not just about a haircut or passing the state board exam; it’s about innovation in hair color and techniques, basic skin and nail care, knowledge of business strategies, and training in guest services. Our Redken-infused cosmetology program will not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
Day/Evening (Full Time) = 9-4:30 the first 8 weeks. 9-4:30 and 1-8:30 Shifts and after the 8th week with Fridays and Saturdays rotating each week 9-4 so you are not having to be at school Every Saturday like other schools!! The evening hours are so relaxed and prepare you for the real setting of a salon. Salons are open until 8 or 9 p.m. We teach spa manicures and pedicures in our Cosmetology program and have actual manicure stations and Pedicure thrones to service our guests. You can sign up to take a one day course in acrylics and sign up for advanced waxing as well!! Teaching students how to run their business behind the chair is critical. Students are given monthly goals to achieve. This, with advanced technical skills and 16 educators are why our Diamond Academy rated school and our students are so successful!
Approximately 11 Months/45 weeks The classes fill up quickly every month. So, call Melanie at 812-437-8772 to start your Cosmetology journey! Leave a message if she can't answer right away!
We have plenty of on-site parking for both our students and guests. We offer monthly service and product specials and daily product specials! When you visit, we will go over scholarship potentials!
Next Class Start Dates
- Oct 18, 2021 – Filled
- Nov 15, 2021 – Filled
- Dec 12, 2021 – Few spots remain
- Jan 10, 2022 – Few spots remain
- Feb 07, 2022 – Enrolling now
- Mar 07, 2022 – Enrolling now
Or call the admissions office directly at 812-436-1306 or send us an email.
- Receive hands-on training with innovative and advanced, Redken-infused styling, cutting and coloring techniques
- Practice and fine-tune your skills in a premium salon environment using professional products from Redken 5th Avenue NYC
- Business and marketing skills to grow your personal brand and increase your earning potential
- Utilization of modern technology for both learning and guest relations; including the integration of mobile devices and social media for the modern salon pro
In-House Scholarships are also available, contact admissions for scholarship applications.
Have a question? Contact Us