The Salon Professional Academy of Evansville provides cosmetology programs that promote a higher level of cosmetology professional. Earning your cosmetology license through TSPA means you get to enjoy a higher earning potential. Your cosmetology career opportunities after TSPA are limitless. You deserve the best start, come learn how to become a trendsetting hair stylist today.
At TSPA we know that a career in cosmetology is not just about a haircut or passing the state board exam; it’s about innovation in hair color and techniques, basic skin and nail care, knowledge of business strategies, and training in guest services. Our Redken-infused cosmetology program will not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
1500 Hours/ 52 Weeks
Class times include 9-5 p.m. and 12-8:30 p.m. school hours.
Next Class Start Dates
- Feb 13, 2023 – Three quarters time
- Mar 13, 2023 – Three quarters time
- Apr 10, 2023 – Three quarters time
- May 08, 2023 – Three quarters Time
- Jun 05, 2023 – Three Quarters Time
- Jul 03, 2023 – Three quarters Time
- Jul 31, 2023 – Three Quarters Time
- Aug 28, 2023 – Three quarters time
- Sep 25, 2023 – Three quarters Time
Or call the admissions office directly at 812-437-8772 or send us an email.
- Receive hands-on training with innovative and advanced, Redken-infused styling, cutting and coloring techniques
- Practice and fine-tune your skills in a premium salon environment using professional products from Redken 5th Avenue NYC
- Business and marketing skills to grow your personal brand and increase your earning potential
- Utilization of modern technology for both learning and guest relations; including the integration of mobile devices and social media for the modern salon pro
In-House Scholarships are also available, contact admissions for scholarship applications.
Have a question? Contact Us