The Salon Professional Academy of Evansville provides cosmetology programs that promote a higher level of cosmetology professional. Earning your cosmetology license through TSPA means you get to enjoy a higher earning potential. Your cosmetology career opportunities after TSPA are limitless. You deserve the best start, come learn how to become a trendsetting hair stylist today.
At TSPA we know that a career in cosmetology is not just about a haircut or passing the state board exam; it’s about innovation in hair color and techniques, basic skin and nail care, knowledge of business strategies, and training in guest services. Our Redken-infused cosmetology program will not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
1500 Hours/ 52 Weeks
Class times include 9-5 p.m. and 12-8:30 p.m. and after week 8, Fridays and Saturdays alternate each week 9-4:30.
Next Class Start Dates
- Nov 20, 2023 – Three Quarters Time
- Dec 18, 2023 – Three Quarters Time
- Jan 22, 2024 – Three Quarters Time
- Feb 19, 2024 – Three Quarters Time
- Mar 18, 2024 – Three Quarters Time
- Apr 15, 2024 – Three Quarters Time
- May 13, 2024 – Three Quarters Time
- Jun 10, 2024 – Three Quarters Time
- Jul 08, 2024 – Three Quarters Time
- Aug 05, 2024 – Three Quarters Time
Or call the admissions office directly at 812-437-8772 or send us an email.
- Receive hands-on training with innovative and advanced, Redken-infused styling, cutting and coloring techniques
- Practice and fine-tune your skills in a premium salon environment using professional products from Redken 5th Avenue NYC
- Business and marketing skills to grow your personal brand and increase your earning potential
- Utilization of modern technology for both learning and guest relations; including the integration of mobile devices and social media for the modern salon pro
In-House Scholarships are also available, contact admissions for scholarship applications.
Have a question? Contact Us