The Salon Professional Academy of Evansville, provides esthetics programs that promote a higher level of skin care professional. Earning your esthetician license through TSPA means you may enjoy a higher earning potential. Your esthetics career opportunities after TSPA are limitless. You deserve the best start, come learn how to master the art of the glow today.
Our esthetics beauty school program teaches you the latest techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin, as well as the artistry of make-up application. We’re proud to be offering a curriculum infused with the latest technical training from the industry leader in skincare.
20 Hours per Week for 35 weeks 3 times a week. Hours include 9-4:30 the first 11 weeks and then after 9-4:30 and 1-8:30 with Fridays and Saturdays rotating each week 9-4. This way you are not at school every Saturday like other schools! Call for details. We only accept 12 student per start date!!!! The classes fill up months in advance! So, if this is something you are really wanting to pursue, give Melanie a call at 812-437-8772. Leave a message if she can't answer right away!
THE ESTHETICS CLASSES ARE FILLED FOR THE 2021 SCHOOL YEAR. THE JUNE 6TH CLASS HAS BEEN INTERVIEWED AND FILLED. FAFSAS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED ETC. THE NEXT CLASSES OPEN FOR 2022 ARE THE AUGUST 29TH CLASS AND THE NOVEMBER 21ST CLASS. IF YOU SEE THIS AS A SERIOUS CAREER AND ARE ABLE TO ATTEND THE CLASS HOURS, CALL ME AT 812-437-8772. WE CAN SET UP A VISIT THEN!
Next Class Start Dates
- Jun 06, 2022 – filled/enrolling the 12
- Aug 29, 2022 – still interviewing
- Nov 21, 2022 – still interviewing
Or call the admissions office directly at 812-436-1306 or send us an email.
- Learn specialized techniques and theoretical utilizing Circadia by Dr. Pugliese and state-of-the-art equipment
- Train in the artistry of make-up application to help you enhance your guest’s experience and overall results
- Critical business and communications skills for a well-rounded education
Have a question? Contact Us