Beauty Careers With A Cosmetology License
Whether you’re wondering how to get into the beauty industry or just curious about how it works, we think you’ll find our student culture, innovative educators, and programs inspiring and hopefully, a little encouraging enough to take your first step. Beauty careers change people’s lives, and cosmetology is no exception. Men and women wanting a change in careers find much success in the beauty industry. Cosmetology isn’t just about cosmetics application.
The art of cosmetology consists of:
- Cut, Style & Shape. Cosmetologists tailor cuts and hairstyle shapes that flatter and compliment a person’s body and face shape while being sure to incorporate their guests’ fashion sense.
- How to apply spa treatments to hands and feet. Cosmetologists also give natural manicures and apply polish.
- Care for the hair and scalp. Cut, style, apply weaves, and design wigs.
- Color and texturize hair. The key role of a stylist is formulating personal and unique color formulations, color correcting, and creating sensational textures is all in a day’s work for you.
- Install & create different styles with hair extensions Care for and use textured hair extensions, add chemical-free color and non-committal color to the extensions
- Moisturize and enhance the skin with industry-standard skin care regimes. Provide customers with mini personalized facials, makeup application, and hair removal.
Careers From Anywhere
Training in cosmetology gives you a variety of options for launching a career from home. The 2020 pandemic, in combination with technology has given rise to even providing consults online. Many graduates of cosmetology school choose to specialize in one area and provide beauty treatments from their shops, spas or salons and business environment.
Fast-Track Your Career
And there you have it! Now that you know all about why beauty school is vital for securing a spot in the field of beauty careers, you’re ready to get started on your education today! If you want to learn more about studying with one of the most on-trend beauty schools in the nation, feel free to contact us here at the admissions office and let us know how we can help you achieve your dreams!